Thursday, July 05, 2007

Much Ado About Nuthin'

Tina 01
Tina 02Haven't been up to too much cartooning/comic production in recent years, or even recent months, but I do tend to do a few sketches a month...whatever comes to mind...revisiting old stories and characters...

...and sometimes I actually work on something NEW. As mentioned in the last post, it would be cool to just sketch pinups and watch HDTV forever, and sometimes I do a sketch for some shlubb. Mostly I ignore a lot of requested details and draw what I want, which tends to work out alright most of the time....

It seems I will working on something a little different over the next month---I'm not sure how it will turn out. Not really a comic-story, but a set of sequential panels featuring foxy boxers. Yup---a sleazy project, but I really want to try it out and just see what I do with it. Besides, I get to draw chicks jumping, bouncing and falling out of their clothes....how cool can that be?


REAL COOL!!

1 comment:

Flint Lockjaw said...

Woohoo!

Rich is back posting again...and how!

Foxy Boxing!

Loves it!!!

Keep posting!!!