Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Spicy Space Sketches


Since March, I've been tossing some pages into the Spicy Space Tales comic blog. It's a good thing since it actually makes me work a bit and when I start a page I have a real deadline to finish it, so I don't overreach and I have to decide quickly what stays and what goes. Usually I find I have much too little space and far too much dialogue....but I feel it's necessary to inject some ulterior motives into the goings on.





When I see the other contributions, my mind explodes into lots of different plot threads! Somehow I find a number of ways to link it all together into a stream of sequential progress. But each new page cuts off my options and by the time I contribute again, my original ideas are not longer a fit.

Anyhow, here are some of the concept sketches I've done over the months. Who knows when these ideas will be used....???










1 comment:

Flint Lockjaw said...

Man, those are great!!!!